For professional medical and laboratory personnel use.
"Taped on seams", prevent patient's virus spread through air or liquid to medical staff.
Provide barrier protection to prevent trace spray and splashed chemical liquids.
【Structure and composition】
Medical disposable protective clothing is one-piece type. Deviding two types based on different inner fabric.
The product is cut and sewn from two-layer of composite materials,Composite material divided in
﹝Polypropylene Polyethylene film, and another Polyethylene terephthalate Polyethylene film﹞. and tapping water repellent tapes at seams.
The style has elastic bands on the hat edge, cuffs and ankles, and a closed self-locking zipper in front of body. Non-sterile and disposable.
(1) before using, check packing data of production date, expiration and specification information.
(2) Unzip the zipper to botton, wear the legs, arms and hat step by step, then zip up till top. Tear off the adhesive tape of placket, and then straighten the placket and press properly, to make sure tape firmly.
(3) Except face of eye, nose, mouth; palm and foot, other body parts should be covered tightly as standardized wearing.
(1) This product is one-time use only, recommend maximum wearing time should not exceed 24 hours, no repeated use.
(2) Skin sensitive should wear under doctor guidance.
(3) Not flame retardant products, stay away near fire zone.
(4) Before take off protective gloves, avoid touching outer shell of protective coverall; after take off the gloves, only touch inner of coverall.
After take off coverall, outward inner surface, outer and the pollutants should be wrapped inside to prevent the pollutants touching human body or environment.
(5) Used products should disposal carried out with relevant laws and regulations of the medical institution or environmental protection department in accordance.