【Structure and composition】
Medical disposable isolation gown. The product is cut and sewn from two-layer of composite materials which is
﹝(Polypropylene +Rayon)+Polyethylene film﹞. Elastic cuffs, straps at neckline and waist. Non-sterile and disposable.
(1) before using, check packing data of production date, expiration and specification information.
(2) wear sleeves, then neckline and waist straps tie properly.
(1) This product is one-time use only, recommend maximum
wearing time should not exceed 24 hours, no repeated use.
(2) Skin sensitive should wear under doctor guidance.
(3) Not flame retardant products, stay away near fire zone.
(4) Before take off protective gloves, avoid touching outer shell of isolation gown;
after take off the gloves, only touch inner of gown. After take off gown,
outward inner surface, outer and the pollutants should be wrapped inside
to prevent the pollutants touching human body or environment.
(5) Used products should disposal carried out with relevant laws and regulations of
the medical institution or environmental protection department in accordance.